After a stressful day at work, you want to get home, sit in a comfortable seat, and relax. From here, you can release all the fatigue and stress you accumulated in the day.
Our top pick for the best zero gravity chair outdoors is the Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Chair. This chair stands out for its easy-to-use locking mechanism, comfortable seat material, and roomy proportions. It is an extremely sturdy and comfortable zero gravity chair.
A zero gravity chair is the chair to help with this. Although it may sound like something you would fly around into, a zero-gravity chair is actually a chair with a unique design that gives you a weightless feeling.
Most of them have adjustments that help to maintain this feeling for long.
Table of Contents
- What are Zero Gravity Chairs?
- What to Look for?
- Best Zero Gravity Chair Outdoors
- 1. AmazonBasics Zero Gravity Chair
- 2. AmazonBasics Padded Zero Gravity Chair
- 3. Devoko Patio Zero Gravity Chair
- 4. EZCHEER Zero Gravity Chair
- 5. Tuoze Zero Gravity Chair
- 6. PORTAL Oversized Padded Zero Gravity Chairs
- 7. Best Choice Products Oversized Zero Gravity Chair
- 8. Mecor 3PC Zero Gravity Lounge Chairs
- 9. Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Chair
- 10. GOLDSUN Oversized Padded Zero Gravity Chair
- 11. Bonnlo Infinity Zero Gravity Chair
- 12. PHI VILLA XL Zero Gravity Chair
- Key References
What are Zero Gravity Chairs?
Zero gravity chairs are chairs with unique designs that give you a weightless feeling.
- The chair has several adjustments to help position the body in a balanced and reclined posture.
- Zero gravity chairs are designed to help take relaxation to a new level. These chairs are quite similar to the chaise lounge chairs.
- When you sit in this chair, you feel somewhat like you are sitting on a cloud, and this is why they have become so popular for patios, poolsides, and even the beach.
What to Look for?
A) Type of Chair
Zero gravity chairs are typically available in different designs to suit individual needs.
- From massage chairs that look great in the living room to nursery gliders designed with zero gravity reclining position, to outdoor chairs with weatherproof covers, there are many options to choose from.
- When shopping for the best zero gravity chair, consider the way you want to use it.
- For instance, if you need a chair for outdoor adventure, you should go for something portable and lightweight.
B) Weight Capacity
The weight capacity of the chair you choose should depend on your size and height.
- Some models can accommodate up to 280 pounds, whereas others can accommodate up to 440 pounds.
- Check the chair’s dimensions to determine if it’s for you.
- Some options have movable parts that make it easy to accommodate various people.
C) Storage and Portability
If you have limited space, a foldable model is your best option, as it is easy to store.
- Also, you can easily take it anywhere. Generally, outdoor chairs are more comfortable to store than indoor models.
- Carefully check the dimensions of the chair before purchasing it to ensure it fits well in your space and that you can comfortably store it when you need to.
Best Zero Gravity Chair Outdoors
Here are the top 12 best zero gravity chairs on the market today:
1. AmazonBasics Zero Gravity Chair
The AmazonBasics Zero Gravity Chair is constructed of Textilene fabric and metal tubing, which makes it durable.
- Also, the fabric is quick-drying and breathable, ideal for those hot summer months.
- This chair is available in multiple color options to suit your outdoor settings.
- The side table that comes with this unit ensures ultimate convenience and comfort when relaxing outdoors.
- Although the AmazonBasics Zero Gravity Chair does not have the plush padding or oversized dimensions of other zero gravity chairs, it offers users a more natural way to relax and put up their feet.
- However, some users report the chairs rust quickly, so when not in use, it is smart to store them in the shed or garage.
2. AmazonBasics Padded Zero Gravity Chair
The AmazonBasics Padded Zero Gravity Chair is a very comfortable and affordable outdoor furniture.
- The double-bungee support system helps to connect the frame to the fabric, for a maximum capacity of 300 lbs.
- The chair’s armrests have a contoured shape with extra padding to ensure ultimate comfort.
- Also, a padded headrest is included for relaxing and reclining.
- Weighing only 16.5 pounds, this chair is easy to fold and carry with you on your outdoor adventures.
- The AmazonBasics Padded Zero Gravity Chair is an affordable and feature-rich outdoor furniture.
3. Devoko Patio Zero Gravity Chair
The Devoko Patio Zero Gravity Chair is made from a high-quality steel tube for a comfortable seating experience.
- The Textilene fabric has high-strength support and excellent breathability.
- Also, the Textilene is UV-resistant, making it superb for sun protection.
- The durable steel pipes help to enhance the chair’s load-bearing capacity.
- Additionally, the triangular frame supports its overall stability, with a maximum weight capacity of 350 pounds.
- The lockable recliner system can be easily adjusted to your desired angle.
- It is also easy to switch from 0 to 170° so you can enjoy different pleasures.
- The inverted triangular structure of this chair is secure and safe, which is perfect for increasing chair supporting.
4. EZCHEER Zero Gravity Chair
The EZCHEER Zero Gravity Chair has strengthened the bungee cord, which can support more weight. Also, the fabric and cord are less likely to tear.
- The thicker cord offers more support for your back while also reducing pressure.
- The recliner comes with a locking system, so it can be adjusted to multiple positions to suit your preference.
- The chair can support up to 420 pounds with no problem.
- It comes with a headrest that supports your lumbar and head.
- The convenient cup holder makes it comfortable to put your drinks, books, and phone.
- The EZCHEER Zero Gravity Chair is easy to fold, making it convenient to store.
5. Tuoze Zero Gravity Chair
The Tuoze Zero Gravity Chair is a stylish yet simple piece of outdoor furniture. It is easy to carry and fold and can support up 320 pounds of weight.
- The close-fitting design offers comfort while also protecting the body.
- Furthermore, its triangular structure provides maximum stability.
- The high-quality fabric is wear-resistant and breathable.
- It features a connected latex elastic rope that will help disperse the whole body pressure effectively.
- The adjustable pillow is not only comfortable but also soft to care for your neck health.
- Whether for indoor rest or outdoor leisure, the Tuoze Zero Gravity Chair is a perfect choice.
6. PORTAL Oversized Padded Zero Gravity Chairs
Fully padded seat, powder-coated steel, and durable polyester fabric make this chair relaxing to use.
- The adjustable headrest and lumbar support give the ultimate neck comfort and great support.
- The side table under the armrest makes your snacks and drinks easy to access.
- Not only does the wood grain armrest make the chair look high-class but also contours to your arm shape.
- The ergonomic locking mechanism is perfect for the fingers to grab.
- The locks used to lock the chair into position lock easily and are easy to use.
- The PORTAL Oversized Padded Zero Gravity Chair folds flat for compact storage, making it easy to take anywhere.
7. Best Choice Products Oversized Zero Gravity Chair
This zero gravity chair offers users an ergonomic recline position that elevates the feet while also keeping users shaded with its adjustable canopy.
- The mesh fabric is UV-resistant, so the sun’s rays won’t weaken the fabric with time.
- Also, the Textilene material is mildew-resistant, so you can leave it on your patio without it becoming greened with mildew or mold.
- The mesh is held to the frame through a series of 2 elastic bungee cords.
- The cords are replaceable, which ensures the chair can be enjoyed for a long time.
- It has a maximum weight capacity of 250 pounds.
- The Best Choice Products Oversized Zero Gravity Chair is an excellent choice for sitting outdoor on your deck or patio in sunny weather.
8. Mecor 3PC Zero Gravity Lounge Chairs
The Mecor 3PC Zero Gravity Lounge Chairs are constructed of high-quality Textilene fabrics, which are wear-resisting and waterproof.
- Each chair comes with an adjustable pillow for ultimate comfort.
- The table comes with two cup holders for your convenience.
- The detachable headrest effectively releases head fatigue and increase cervical support for a relaxing experience.
- For secure storage and stacking, this chair can be folded into one third.
- Additionally, it weighs just 5.7 pounds, making it incredibly lightweight.
- This zero gravity chair can be adjusted at any angle from 90° to 160°.
9. Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Chair
Sporting wooden armrests, the Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Chair features a steel tube frame that makes it sturdy and portable.
- It comes with a headrest that can be removed or adjusted for extra back support.
- Weighing just 24.6 lbs, this chair is an ideal choice for those who want a unit they can transport easily.
- Both the seat and the backrest are supported by a bungee system, so users get astonishing support for their body.
- The adjustable armrests help add a natural feel to this chair.
- The steel tubes frames are quite durable and can accommodate weights of about 325 lbs.
- The Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Chair is perfect for outdoor use, and many users love that it is well-constructed and sturdy.
10. GOLDSUN Oversized Padded Zero Gravity Chair
The GOLDSUN Oversized Padded Zero Gravity Chair features an extra-wide seat and adjustable armrests for comfort.
- The back and seat suspended by double bungee cords offer more durability.
- The removable padded pillow for both lumbar and headrest support ensures extra comfort.
- This chair comes with a cup holder that is suitable for holding snacks and drinks.
- The smooth recline function quickly locks in any position.
- Its curved ergonomic design will make you feel relaxed while you are outdoor.
- The chair can support up to 350 pounds of weight capacity.
- The GOLDSUN Oversized Padded Zero Gravity Chair can be adjusted to various angles to give you different comfort.
11. Bonnlo Infinity Zero Gravity Chair
Designed with your comfort in mind, the Bonnlo Infinity Zero Gravity Chair is constructed from fade-resistant and all-weather Textilene fabric.
- The bungee cords connecting the seat to the frame help to enhance the function and comfort of the chair.
- It comes with a large accessory tray that contains 2 cup holders for your convenience.
- It’s quite easy to fold up and occupies small space for secure storage and carrying.
- The upgraded lock system makes it easy and safe to recline from upright to zero gravity position.
12. PHI VILLA XL Zero Gravity Chair
The PHI VILLA XL Zero Gravity Chair is an oversized unit suitable for people of varying sizes.
- Featuring wooden armrests and durable padded fabric, this chair reclines to zero gravity position.
- It has lumbar support and a detachable pillow to increase the comfort level for prolonged use.
- The easy-to-use levers help to lock the chair into place easily.
- This zero gravity chair has a 2-tone design and is available in many color combinations to suit different tastes.
- The stainless steel frame can support up to 300 pounds and has non-skid feet for additional safety.
- The PHI VILLA XL Zero Gravity Chair looks elegant while being very comfortable and durable.
Our top recommendation for the best zero gravity chair outdoors is the Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Chair. This chair features the easy-to-use locking mechanism, cushiony seat material, and spacious proportions. This is absolutely the best zero gravity chair.
Don’t settle for a standard seating option. Choose from one of the best zero gravity chairs on our list to feel like you are floating, whether you are in your backyard or at the beach.
- “Zero Gravity Chairs the Benefits”. Accessed April 16, 2020. Link.
- “What if there were no gravity on Earth? | HowStuffWorks”. Accessed April 16, 2020. Link.